T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So carried out a full print head clean today and wiper etc. Then did 5 heavy head cleans.

But my print head tests are coming out like this.
Apologies for the photos it's very difficult.

Black has a single line at the top
White 1 and 2 are there but not 100%
Cyan is a single line top and bottom
Magenta a single line top and bottom
White and white are there ish
And yellow is there. Not 100% but is there. Difficult to photograph.

Can some one help me. I really cant afford to fork out almost £1000 for a new print head.

Amy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

If you have separate ink carts with flushing solution in then install them and perform some 3x to start off with heavy head cleans. Let sit overnight and do another. Nozzle check to see what you get. All colours usually clear up and the whites may give you nozzle check patterns. If you get 100 percent nozzle check with white with the cleaning solution in and it doesn't clear up then that's okay as the White doesn't always clear up but the 100 percent white nozzle would be suggestive of clear nozzles. This should clear up all the lines and eventually clear up any blocked nozzles providing the head isn't damaged. If that don't work you may need to resort to a more intense cleaning agent. Also be mindful of what caused this in the first place be it print heads brushing against the garment because you want to avoid this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts