T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to master my Computer/Printing skills at the moment and on the whole "seem" to be doing OK.Ive downloaded a couple of Programmes on a 30/60 day trial basis before I decide to splash the cash.Anyway my question is this if I printout something on Paper with a mirror Image It doesnt seem to be as Bold & bright as say a "Normal"printout is this normal or should the Colour be as bold as a normal Printout.Thanks Iain.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The answer is yes...you should get exactly the the same quality when you mirror an image but Derrick's questions are most valid. We need more information.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent tried the Adobe Photoshoot yet and have only tried It on the Microsoft Office,I just Pressed " Mirror Image " PRINT.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is odd......Don's right, it should be printing the exact same thing (colorwise), just mirrored. I just looked quickly at my trial of Publisher, there is the "Flip horizontally" & "flip vertically" options, but are grayed out, so can't try it. When you print both out (normal & flipped), double check the color settings in the print dialog. Also might could be something with the printer? Someone else might have some other suggestions.

In my opinion, only if you are going to be working with graphics, such as editing, etc. (especially vectors), Corel/Adobe would definitely be a must. MUCH more flexibility!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fellas thanks It seems to be running A-OK now I went on to Epsons troubleshooting website and you pretty much hit the nail on the head Derrick, RE-Ink cartridges/Print settings.thanks lads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts