T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been selling Ts online for a good while now, I have interest from some shops they want to stock our Ts.

What would be the best way to price this up?

I am currently selling my Ts for £15 online, do I give them a discount say sell them each T for £10 so they make £5 on each one?

Is there a standard way how people work this?

Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello,

When i buy t shirts in i have to buy them in at half the price i sell them for. As if you sell them on line you have less over heads. With a shop i have rent, rates, electric, and staff. So always twice what i pay. So to just make £5 is not doable to me.
Others maybe ok with this. Depends on design the more complex the graphics the more i can get. If a double side print both complex i maybe able to get £19.99.
But not usual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I sell $13 per customized gildan T, made by kornit dtg printers.
But I always refund $5 for the delay(if sending customers' tshirts over 1 week after they ordered). So in fact, each customized t may just be sold $8.

I'm in asia, feel hard to earn even one cent. :eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is great that you have been selling your t's.

What you have to look at is as you sell online you will sell individual shirts, but it will take you a longer time to sell the volume you may be able to sell through the shop outlets.

Keeping this in mind if you work out you costs (how much your tshirts cost to make and what your profit on each one is) you may very well notice that the shops would need to order a certain amount for you to make the same or even more money.

Although individually you will be making less, due to the potential volume you may in fact be making more.

Another aspect would be that you be able to get more publicity through the shop sales, which may be able to come back to you.

Dont just make the mistake of looking at the individual price difference.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is great that you have been selling your t's.

What you have to look at is as you sell online you will sell individual shirts, but it will take you a longer time to sell the volume you may be able to sell through the shop outlets.

Keeping this in mind if you work out you costs (how much your tshirts cost to make and what your profit on each one is) you may very well notice that the shops would need to order a certain amount for you to make the same or even more money.

Although individually you will be making less, due to the potential volume you may in fact be making more.

Another aspect would be that you be able to get more publicity through the shop sales, which may be able to come back to you.

Dont just make the mistake of looking at the individual price difference.

Hope this helps

Excellent points! Exactly what I was thinking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.