T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a rookie and just getting started in da t-shirt biz, and was wondering what others using heat press transfers set their prices at. I am currently charging $14.99 for the typical sizes (larger being more, depending on distributor price), for a customer to buy straight off of my site (one of my designs), but what do you typically charge for businesses and resale, and such. I don't feel that $14.99 is a very good price to attract a business that wants to print out some custom company function shirts, or something like that. Don't want to lose their business to the silkscreen industry that charges about $8.00 per shirt (per my web surfing research).

Also, what do you typically charge for custom orders where the customer provides a pic that they want on a shirt ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Custom work is a hard call. You are offering the advantage of having someone only print one if they want, so they pay more for that. I'd say $15 is reasonable; just make sure you say you can do only one shirt if they want, and offer discounts for bulk orders.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts