T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks - John C. here
first time posting on this forum -
...my question is regarding pricing for thermal transfer(like the thermoflex plus) - on customer supplied goods - namely, those Walls workwear coveralls. it will be 1-color on back, roughly 12.5" wide x 10" tall. company name and 2 phone numbers, stacked vertical. I would normally charge around $8 to $10 if they were customer supplied tshirts. Its only 5 pieces in the order, I'm tempted to go as high as $20 apiece - especially with the hassle to place these guys on the transfer press and keep them from sliding.
Any thoughts?

thanks folks have a good one.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just in case anyone was curious, the coveralls I mentioned in my earlier post - look like this - with a print as basic as this - see atttachment.

thanks folks
John C

(Hello folks - John C. here
first time posting on this forum -
...my question is regarding pricing for thermal transfer(like the thermoflex plus) - on customer supplied goods - namely, those Walls workwear coveralls. it will be 1-color on back, roughly 12.5" wide x 10" tall. company name and 2 phone numbers, stacked vertical. I would normally charge around $8 to $10 if they were customer supplied tshirts. Its only 5 pieces in the order, I'm tempted to go as high as $20 apiece - especially with the hassle to place these guys on the transfer press and keep them from sliding.
Any thoughts?

thanks folks have a good one.)

Attachments

· Registered
4,710 Posts
agree with Kelcey, alot of prep-work

i would go $17-$20

on a side note, that is too busy for a small canvas like coveralls
roadside billboard/tractor trailer would work better

winter, spring, summer & fall
we do it all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.