T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what people are paying for their t- shirts and screening.

So far in my part of town I can get white t's for $1.45, if I buy 100 at a time. Screening with 3 colors cost me about $1.55, per 100.

·
Registered
6 Posts
gmtkyfcs said:
Just wondering what people are paying for their t- shirts and screening.

So far in my part of town I can get white t's for $1.45, if I buy 100 at a time. Screening with 3 colors cost me about $1.55, per 100.
Hello Gmtkyfcs, could you tell me where you are getting these from? My husband and I were looking at buying silk screening equipment, ink, t-shirts etc and setting up shop but if we could get the t-shirts at the prices you are getting it would be better to get them there.

Thank you in advanced.

·
Registered
125 Posts
usually, the price including printing we quoted is 1.5 usd without including freight, so if you could buy t-shirts at 1.55/pc in your local market, i think the sellers didn't leave any profit for themselves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdr8271 said:
1.55 for the screen printing is a good price. I usually pay about .99 for blank white t-shirts.

Are you buying large quantities? And what type of shirts are you buying?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vivi said:
usually, the price including printing we quoted is 1.5 usd without including freight, so if you could buy t-shirts at 1.55/pc in your local market, i think the sellers didn't leave any profit for themselves.
So you are able to sell your shirts with screen printing for $1.50?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Get hooked up with a wholesale vendor. I use S & S Activewear and Bodek and Rhodes. I am sure there is someone close to you. I get white tees for between $.96 and $1.26 depending on the brand. I try to always use the Gildan 5000. I have found that they are the best for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts