T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....I just recently started working with vinyl. I normally do rhinestone shirts, so I'm pretty set with pricing on that end. My question is what should I price this design at?? My client wants between 30 and 40 shirts for her summer camp. It's going to be all vinyl on gildan shirts. What price would you quote to this client per shirt. I understand the market is different in all areas I just wanted to get a round about figure.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
for 30-40 shirts I wouldnt do vinyl. If they are all the same have transfers made. You are looking at a good bit of weeding for that design. Also a lot of manual placement if you are gonna do all 6 colors. If you can convert to 2 colors, white and red, transfers will not be too expensive. get some extras in the order and throw in a sweatshirt or something for your contact. Shows them some extra options. And with transfers, I'd do the double cost model, so shirt cost+transfer cost x 2 .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.