T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I gotta a quote for printing 500 counts of t-shirt for $4 each. The color of the T-shirt is not white and the design only has one color front and back. Is it expensive for that price?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I just wanted to give you the heads up that I moved this post out of the forums because the best way to see if the price quote you received is expensive is to contact 2-3 different printers with the same job specs and ask them for quotes. That way you can see which quotes are competitive.

The forums aren't really intended to be a price comparison service for t-shirt printing.

More info in this thread here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t56484.html

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need suggestion on pricing

Hi

Does anyone know approximately how much a screen print company will charge for printing 500 counts t-shirts? Assume uses cheap materials.

The design it self has only 1 color (white) and the T-shirt has to be in red color. Both sides of T-shirt uses 1 color. The design is a large logo that covers the whole front of the T-shirt, the back has a web address and a small outlined image.

Have a nice day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts