T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are asked to quote a job for a customer and they paid $5.25 a shirt last year. I saw the invoice so I know that they aren't telling me a lower price. They got a Gildan 100% cotton 6.1 ounce shirt. They ordered 400 and they had a two color front and one color back. The shirts were white with red and black ink on the front and black ink on the back. Does that sound like a good price or does it sound too low of a price? We aren't sure how they got to that price?

Thanks.

· Registered
1,318 Posts
that seems about average.. (shrugging shoulders) Did they get charged screen fees, set up fees.? Also keep in mind that what might be about average in one shop may be to low or to expensive at Joe's print shack one town over.... just my 2 cents...

· Registered
831 Posts
I would be at about $5 even not counting screen setup, which I would probably not charge for such a large order. I would be using Delta Apparel 6.1oz shirts instead of Gildan if I could becuase I like their quality and I get great pricing on them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.