T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just trying to get an approx price to sell one color tees. They are my personal design and looking to sell. I was thinking some where in the $15-20 range for out right sales and $10 for wholesale pricing.

any ideas... what do you sell your shirts for....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The retail prices sound about right.

The wholesale prices tend to be dictated to more by the retailer, rather than the manufacturer. It depends on the perceived demand for your item, the level of competition in your area, plus of course the actual prices the retailer sells similar items at.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input everyone, right now we have been letting them go pretty cheap to get them out there. i also have a few guys we are pretty much giving them away to an MMA fighter and a Competition rock climber and mountain biker just to get out there and recognized.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Don't sell yourself short. Do some market research for similar shirts. There should be no correlation between number of colors used and price. I read a study that said 8 color print shirts often sold for less then 1 color shirts.
More then anything "Uniquness" and "meaning" behind the designs is what really drove the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts