T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could just give me ballpark numbers for having screenprinted shirts made. I am looking into doing some DTG fulfillment services done, but I may wish to switch to screen printing at some point depending on the pricing.

My main questions-

What do people typically charge per color, and what are the price breaks per quantity? Maybe up to a few hundred. This is also assuming that the shirts are simple designs. But knowing pricing for more complex images with halftones would be nice. Really just some basic numbers so I can get my bearings.

Also-
What factors should I be considering when it comes to pricing?
Do places allow me to supply the shirts? If so, how does that effect price?

I figure I could always just ask for a quote from some places, but again, I am just hoping to catch my bearings right now...

·
Administrator
14,473 Posts
Prices ranges vary. Until someone pops in here with their pricing, you could just Google it. Most online shops give their pricing.

Most places do allow you to supply shirts. Some do not. It's always a good idea to let the printer price your shirts too so you can compare. With the purchasing power of larger printer, they can sometimes get the shirts cheaper than you, even including their markup.

If you decide to deal out of your area, be wary of shipping charges. Shirts are heavy, and shipping ain't cheap, or fast. Always better to deal local when you can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts