T-Shirt Forums banner

Pressing white text on dark t shirt without outline?

1492 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  miktoxic
WITHOUT HAVING that bad color border :(
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
What border?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using T-Shirt Forums
like i typed white text in a black field and printed it out and the black still shows ontop of a black shirt. I just want the white text...do i really have to cut it out exact?
You would need to use heat press vinyl and a plotter for that.
Where can i get a plotter and decent vinyl at? see, i want to print large images but i can't find any cheap big transfer paper that would fit in printer. there all 8x11.5
You know, there is a search box just below the header on this page. might I suggest you do a little searching as every question that I have seen you post can be found there with little effort.

If you can't find the answers you seek, feel free to post them again.

Best Plotter to buy:
T-Shirt Forums Search Results

Best heat press vinyl to buy:

Best DTG Printer to buy:

Just the three searches I did for you there will keep you busy for hours on end. Happy Hunting!
See less See more
Reactions: 1
Where can i get a plotter and decent vinyl at? see, i want to print large images but i can't find any cheap big transfer paper that would fit in printer. there all 8x11.5
research. research. research.
Yeah, sorry thank you just looking for some quick answers from pros!
if doing vinyl or transfers you'll need a plotter and a heat press plus the material itself. the are top of the line cutters such as roland and graphtec that will run you around a thousand dollars or more. a roll of vinyl with shipping costs be $40 a roll. my heat press (back in the day) cost around $900.

this is the type of investment you're talking about making to get into the biz. but it also opens up work in other areas such as vehicle graphics and signage. which uses a totally different type of vinyl (which is cheaper, depending on the usage) than normal vinyl for garment deco.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.