T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my brand new trans pro 15 by 15 heat press and took it out of the box and the lid is locked shut! i have tried everything to open it but nothing works...VERY FRUSTRATED with this already and want to return it! how can i fix this problem?

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
It probably has a lock on it. Look for a screw and clamp to remove

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
There are a lot of posts on the trans pro. search for that and ask the owners how they opened it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i havent gotten mine open...still trying...have searched this machine over multiple times looking for screw or clamp or some kind of release button maybe used for shipping but have found NOTHING

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no all i got was a card with the machine that gave the site with users manual...so i go look at it and no help...just tells you which part is what and how to use safely...well thats NO GOOD if i cant get the thing open to even attemp to use it

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a reply from ProWorld. They said it might be suction. this is what they suggested: "If you cannot open the machine it is probably stuck by suction. I would suggest placing the machine on the floor, step on the base, and give the handle a good 'yank'. I had this happen before and that is how I opened it."
It worked and we have it open!! Hope you get yours open too!

·
Registered
232 Posts
This is what Proworld suggested in another post about the same problem with the same machine. "If you cannot open the machine it is probably stuck by suction. I would suggest placing the machine on the floor, step on the base, and give the handle a good 'yank'. I had this happen before and that is how I opened it."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.