T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Yes, I've used press releases before with varying success. You actually have to have something "newsworthy" for them to actually have any effect.

Newsworthy can be a lot of things to different journalists though. But if it sounds like an ad, it won't go far.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
would have thought that this thread would make a good addition to the marketing section, but it's kind of hard to discuss PRs and give and example of what has (or hasn't - I'll let you know) worked, without posting what is technically a 'self promotional URL'. Perhaps it can be moved back to marketing with the link to my original PR removed?
I thought it would be good in the marketing area as well, but with your URL posted and the feedback you asked for, it could only go in the Site Reviews - Design Reviews section.

I'd be happy to move it back to the marketing section if you don't mind your URL being removed.

Out of interest, why has this thread been move to 'site reviews'?
Any time you have a question about a thead move or edit, feel free to send me a PM :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.