T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We preordered a Spectra P600 DTG plus Modular Unit and we are waiting for it to be built. We were told it will be around 2-3 weeks till it is completed (told this yesterday).

We have actually had a change of plans with the direction of our business in the mean time while waiting and require a larger heat press for our sublimation.

We have put down 50% so far with the balance to be paid when we go to pick it up for training in New Jersey.

So here is my question....Would anyone be interested in taking our spot?
Paying us what we paid so far, and in turn taking our spot that we've been in since beginning of January?

If not, then i'll sell it when I get it...but you'll miss out on the training they provide at pick up.

If so, I'll show the proof of our payment, and I'll coordinate the transfer of the purchase to you with Spectra so all parties involved are on the same page.

· Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you get your refund from Spectra?
Little did I know that i wasn't waiting on a email, i was waiting on Snailmail.....After I sent it back, i then was told that checks get written at the end of the month. I've sent 3 emails since last week (including 1 today) with out a reply yet.

March 14th He said he would send something for me to sign to request a refund. I didn't know that meant he actually mailed me a copy of my invoice to sign and write on it i requested a refund. In this day and age, you think a email would have been sufficient.
I got it March 22nd.
So i mailed it back and he got it April 6th (or 7th). (took me couple days to actually get to a post office)
April 11th I was told he got it and a check would be processed.
Not till I asked for a time frame was i told the end of the month.
April 25th i checked in to make sure that was still the plan, no reply.
Yesterday emailed asking if it was sent, no reply.
No reply from todays email.

· Registered
18 Posts
Good luck getting your money back or your printer. We ordered a spectra in february and he assured us it would be ready in 2-3 weeks. Every time I called it was another week. Finally in mid april I gave up on them.

I called the people that make the preteater they sell because I still wanted one of them. They told me they have seen no orders from spectra in a very long time and they have heard from other people that have placed orders last year they still haven't received.

We had paid with a credit card so one call to amex we had our money back the same day. I'm guessing the end of the month thing is just an excuse to delay things longer and you might never see your refund.

good luck

· Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good luck getting your money back or your printer. We ordered a spectra in february and he assured us it would be ready in 2-3 weeks. Every time I called it was another week. Finally in mid april I gave up on them.

I called the people that make the preteater they sell because I still wanted one of them. They told me they have seen no orders from spectra in a very long time and they have heard from other people that have placed orders last year they still haven't received.

We had paid with a credit card so one call to amex we had our money back the same day. I'm guessing the end of the month thing is just an excuse to delay things longer and you might never see your refund.

good luck
I paid with my Visa Bank Card, i'll go to my bank tomorrow to talk to them if that's word on the street. I've never had something like this happen, so I don't know what my bank would say.

· Registered
2 Posts
It seems that Spectra is no longer, I really do not know. I do know that I have been trying to get a hold of them so I could buy another spectra control board but to no avail. I hope this is all a misunderstanding and we hear from them soon. I have a printer but it need a spectra board.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.