T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago i purchased 10yds of the Premium Plus (Teal).
On the back there is a 'smudged' film.
This smudged film makes it impossible to see the weed lines.
This smudged film is not/was not on previous purchases of this product (Teal, Orange, Blue etc.).
:confused:

Anyone else come accross this problem?

I left a sample with the Concord office, that person was going to show Q.C. I've not heard anything back yet!
:(

Thx.

Peter

· Registered
1,965 Posts
A couple of weeks ago i purchased 10yds of the Premium Plus (Teal).
On the back there is a 'smudged' film.
This smudged film makes it impossible to see the weed lines.
This smudged film is not/was not on previous purchases of this product (Teal, Orange, Blue etc.).
:confused:

Anyone else come accross this problem?

I left a sample with the Concord office, that person was going to show Q.C. I've not heard anything back yet!
:(

Thx.

Peter
I am sorry to hear that. What is your account # and contact information? I will have our Canadian division contact you.

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sorry to hear that. What is your account # and contact information? I will have our Canadian division contact you.
Hi Nick;

The Canadian division as accepted back the product in question. And i've been told i will receive a refund for the purchase in >5days.
I'm good with that.

I was told that the material was in the hands of Q.C., and somebody would get back to me with their findings.

If you hear anything i and others will appreciate the update.

If..., when i hear further about the situation i'll respond on the forum too.

Thank you for reply to the situation.

Sincerely

Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.