T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of trunks for an MMA fighter. They appear to be a boxing type short but don't appear to be silk, they have a more polyester/nylon feel to them. I really want to use Stahls Premium Plus on them as I am doing matching shirts and want the colors to match. There are no tags or any labels in the shorts. Help! Will Premium Plus get the job done?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a pair of trunks for an MMA fighter. They appear to be a boxing type short but don't appear to be silk, they have a more polyester/nylon feel to them. I really want to use Premium Plus on them as I am doing matching shirts and want the colors to match. There are no tags or any labels in the shorts. Help! Will Premium Plus get the job done?

· Registered
536 Posts
I have a pair of trunks for an MMA fighter. They appear to be a boxing type short but don't appear to be silk, they have a more polyester/nylon feel to them. I really want to use Premium Plus on them as I am doing matching shirts and want the colors to match. There are no tags or any labels in the shorts. Help! Will Premium Plus get the job done?
take a look

· Registered
1,965 Posts
Premium Plus has not been tested on Nylon as of yet, but any type of Polyester would be just fine.

You could get some samples and try it out on the shorts to see if it works out for you. Are you a current customer? Please PM me and I will be happy to help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.