T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm completely new to the world of t-shirt printing as of last night but have been doing research already.

I'm in the U.K looking to start producing t-shirts without too much investment early on so I can work out if it's right for me. I've already read about heat presses, materials and the different methods of transfer but had a specific question I couldn't answer myself.

If I want to buy transfers pre-printed and ready to press onto t-shirts, is this possible in the UK? I can't find UK prices anywhere, maybe this is an opportunity for someone in the UK printing t-shirts who already has the necessary equipment?

So I'm looking for custom printed Sublimation, ChromaBlast or Plastisol, or worst case inkjet transfers. I want to price everything up before I buy anything to make sure it is going to be worthwhile.

I like the idea of only needing to store the transfers, then ordering in t-shirts to fill orders when required. It would also mean I don't need to buy a printer for this purpose and make the process quicker.

Anyway, look forward to replies.

· Registered
56 Posts
Try these.........Home - Plastisoltransfer24.co.uk Think they are based in Prague

wow are you sure :confused: i just tried buying 10 A3 sized digital printed shirt graphics just to see if they were worth a look and it would have cost me £16/e19.55 per shirt hahaha and even in huge bulk would have only shaved off a touch of the price ... i thought mainland Europe was supposed to be cheaper?

· Registered
419 Posts
Hi guys, I'm completely new to the world of t-shirt printing as of last night but have been doing research already.

I'm in the U.K looking to start producing t-shirts without too much investment early on so I can work out if it's right for me. I've already read about heat presses, materials and the different methods of transfer but had a specific question I couldn't answer myself.

If I want to buy transfers pre-printed and ready to press onto t-shirts, is this possible in the UK? I can't find UK prices anywhere, maybe this is an opportunity for someone in the UK printing t-shirts who already has the necessary equipment?

So I'm looking for custom printed Sublimation, ChromaBlast or Plastisol, or worst case inkjet transfers. I want to price everything up before I buy anything to make sure it is going to be worthwhile.

I like the idea of only needing to store the transfers, then ordering in t-shirts to fill orders when required. It would also mean I don't need to buy a printer for this purpose and make the process quicker.

Anyway, look forward to replies.
Try
TargetTransfers of Braintree uk ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.