T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am trying to find somewhere to buy pre cut vinyl letters in various patterns. Mainly zebra print. I need 2" or 3" precut letters.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can get a tabletop cutter from US Cutter for a very good (cheap) price; sometimes they have refubs and they come with full warranty too. Then you can cut whatever you need. I bought the MH871. I actually don't need it anymore so if you're interested let me know; mine's still under warranty.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Remy- post an ad in the classified here on the forums.. I think you need 10 posts

Let us know everything you have with it and what you want to sell it for I am sure you will be able to sell it quickly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Remy- post an ad in the classified here on the forums.. I think you need 10 posts

Let us know everything you have with it and what you want to sell it for I am sure you will be able to sell it quickly.
A couple of posts ago I noticed the "don't try to sell stuff" notice. Oops. Yeah... I'll wait till I can post in the classifieds. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hi
I am trying to find somewhere to buy pre cut vinyl letters in various patterns. Mainly zebra print. I need 2" or 3" precut letters.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!
You can order precut letter packs in standard colors. In order to get a zebra pattern you would have to do a CAD-Printz digital transfer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and from the UK but have you Art Flex in the US. It comes in a range of animal prints and zebra is one of them. I use my Craft Robo CC330-20 (branded Silhouette SD in the US)( £220 approx RRP) to cut it for lettering for my shirts. I use a wonderful supplier here in the UK for all my vinyls. Just need to find a decent supplier for rhinestones now.

Sue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts