T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to give everyone a heads up to avoid doing business with PPS Apparel. I've recommended them before as they do have the lowest priced blanks. Orders have been consistently a day or so late, which I usually don't mind, but this time they've over done it.

I ordered several hundred shirts from them a while ago (for a job I was actually doing for the white house!) and they have not arrived.

I also had a sample shirt shipped to a perspective customer in July, and it still has not been shipped/received.

Emails have not been answered, The phone is never answered, calls are not returned, and for a while now the voice mailbox has been full.

They have 9 complaints on file with the BBB.
BetterBusinessBureau

So not only am I losing customers because of these guys, I have over 1,000$ in orders I have to refund (which I don't have) a bunch of burned screens I have no use for now, And a bad name.

Thanks PPS!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, that stinks. I was planning on ordering around 50 shirts from them tomorrow. I had ordered 30 shirts from them a few months ago without a problem.
Do you know of other suppliers? I am mainly looking for Gildan but i dont have a wholesale business number.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's plenty of other suppliers you can go to without a taxid. Off the top of my head; Jiffy shirts, alpha, blankshirts.com. I believe there's a thread dedicated to it around here somewhere.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: Their 800 number no longer works. The local number has been changed. No answer at the number the local number has been changed to.

The site was updated this morning showing the new number, so they clearly still are using the computer. Yet no response to my emails to the business email or, the guys personal email account which I tracked down.

Oh yeah, still no shirts.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the update. I dont plan on using them.
Hope you get your shirts..

Me too. But I've already blown a couple guarantees. So unless they arrive in the next hour or so, I'm pretty much out of business, and have to prepare to get sued a few times over.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, after a solid day of calling and getting no answer, I filed a complaint with paypal. I got my money back, and the reason was that they were moving and it disrupted their operation. The funny thing, I have yet to get a single email or call from this guy.

Anyways, long story short, I'm out of business. And I hope this doesn't count as cross promoting, and if it does, I hope it's forgiven. My entire shop is for sale in the classifieds if anyone cares to take a look.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just ordered 65 t's from blankshirts. I will see how that goes. They called promptly and let me know they were out of youth large.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just ordered 65 t's from blankshirts. I will see how that goes. They called promptly and let me know they were out of youth large.
That's awesome. A phone call can go a heck of a long way. Especially when you know your customers are relying on the product in a certain time frame.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the same nasty story with pps . No order arrived , no phones and emails were answered. I was maaaaaaaaaaaad.
PPS never again!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
man, I just placed an order this morning, went back to the site and its not even loading. I wish i saw this thread before i placed the order. I used paypal so maybe they can help me .

I dont know if its to early to start freaking out. (Again just wish i looked for this post first) but we will see......

·
Registered
4 Posts
****... I just ordered 75 t-shirts from these guys. and their number is disconnected. Can I get my money back from paypal when it is not an ebay sale? **** ....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts