T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems I may not have the proper settings in the Output/Input folders. I took some screenshots of the settings in both folders.. here they are! Also after Create Print Job and clicking on import the image it will renders it ,, nothing happening at the printer end.. So far everything is
on the same port settings. Any Ideas??

Attached Thumbnails

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Hi Frank, I'm not fully understanding of your problem. First it seems that you are using PowerRIP Mod1 with a printer other than the Mod1, please confirm this is correct.

On the Mod1, we have a Queue Manager that is separate than the RIP. Since you are attempting to print without the Queue Manager (which would not work with anything other than the Mod1), you will have to release the job manually. After the job is processed, the last tab is the one you want (Pages to Printer). You can release the job here or open up the PowerRIP Output Queue 1 and release the job there.

The PowerRIP Output Queue 1 should be on the same port as your R1800, for example, USB001.

I'm not sure where you purchased Mod1 PowerRIP, but there are instructions in the documents folder in the RIP folder under the C: drive. I'd contact the person you purchased from for more help. We don't mind helping here on the forums, but as busy as we've been, we haven't been on much lately.

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Jerid, thanks for taking the time giving me a hand here ! I am using the PowerRip MOD 1 with my DIY dtg epson r1800.. The Rip software installed the following printers into the Devices and Printers folder as follows: Belquette mod1 Color and White, Belquette xw Color and White, Belquette xw Color Only, PowerRip Output Queue 2 However when I Right click on the PowerRip Output Queue2 and highlight "Printer Properties" there are 3 printers shown as follows: EPSON Stylus Photo R180, PowerRip Output Queue2, and PoweRip Output Queue1.. Do I need to set any one of these as the Default Printer ? Also right now I am only interested of printing Colors Only, I assume I need to select Queue1 in the Output file? Also I am still looking for a Print/Send button after importing an image and sent it to the printer... And yes,, I been reading the Manual but some of the screenshots are very poor,, very low res..
Again,, Big thanks for your help!!

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Jerid, thanks for taking the time giving me a hand here ! I am using the PowerRip MOD 1 with my DIY dtg epson r1800.. The Rip software installed the following printers into the Devices and Printers folder as follows: Belquette mod1 Color and White, Belquette xw Color and White, Belquette xw Color Only, PowerRip Output Queue 2
I am really unsure of your product. I've never seen xw under the names. My guess is it's some kind of modification to our software. All I can suggest is to contact the person you got the RIP from and see if they can walk you through the operations.

However when I Right click on the PowerRip Output Queue2 and highlight "Printer Properties" there are 3 printers shown as follows: EPSON Stylus Photo R180, PowerRip Output Queue2, and PoweRip Output Queue1.. Do I need to set any one of these as the Default Printer?
I'm assuming you meant R1800, there was an R180, so I just want to clarify. You are running Windows 7 or higher. Windows groups printers together that are on the same port. This is why you are seeing multiple printers. You do not need to set anything to default.

Also right now I am only interested of printing Colors Only, I assume I need to select Queue1 in the Output file?
No you do not choose any Output Queues like this to print to. The RIP will automatically print to the correct queue. If you are setting up the printer at all to print white ink, whether there is white ink or a cleaning solution in it's place, you would print to the Mod1 Color & White, if you never plan on setting up white, then you can use the Mod1 Color only. The RIP will send the file to the appropriate queue.

Also I am still looking for a Print/Send button after importing an image and sent it to the printer... And yes,, I been reading the Manual but some of the screenshots are very poor,, very low res..
You will not find one, this RIP was never designed to have a print button, this was the job of our Queue Manager. However, after processing, you can click on the last tab in the RIP, Pages to Printer, select the layer you want to print and at the bottom of the page, choose Pause/Resume.

It's a little concerning to me that you have this product but not the Mod1 (not concerning towards you, but to the company/person who sold it to you). My guess is it would have come from iProof. I can't offer support on a product that is going to function different than how we had intended it. I would be sure to contact the company/person you purchased it from for further assistance.

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jerid, Thanks for your help, just what you telling me so far it's makes me understand the Software much better,,, and yes the software came from iproofsystems... I don't know if you familiar with MultiRip GP this looks very much like it, maybe even a spiting image...

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Jerid, Thanks for your help, just what you telling me so far it's makes me understand the Software much better,,, and yes the software came from iproofsystems... I don't know if you familiar with MultiRip GP this looks very much like it, maybe even a spiting image...
They are all based off the same code, but different updates for different systems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.