T-Shirt Forums banner

61 - 80 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all,

I just got back from 2 days in training on the new Viper. It was awesome. The machine does great prints and the Rip gives you plenty of options for handling the white background when printing on dark shirts. Hopefully in a week or 2 mine will be here and I can get to work.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have a Kiosk 2 with wims. I love it but wish it was a little faster. If I were to get another machine, what would you all suggest; wait for the Kiosk 3, go with the viper or the HM 1? The HM 1 with wims looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
If you are looking to upgrade now I would suggest the HM-1 C - it is the fastest machine at this time. The Kiosk 3 is still a ways out - probably won't be here in the US in numbers to sell until June or so. It will be fast, and has many of the same features of the Viper, just not sure on pricing yet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you are looking to upgrade now I would suggest the HM-1 C - it is the fastest machine at this time. The Kiosk 3 is still a ways out - probably won't be here in the US in numbers to sell until June or so. It will be fast, and has many of the same features of the Viper, just not sure on pricing yet.
I hear good things about the Hm 1's. The kiosk is nice, just wish it was faster. Now, I use all hand made plattens, made of wood. They work very nicely in the Kiosk bed. I need to find out if they'll work in the HM1. I'm looking at getting another machine to add to the Kiosk. It may be about 6 months or so, but I think it would be beneficial to us.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would suggest that, since you are still 6 months out, you evaluate the machines being offered at that time, as things can change a fair amount in 6 months in this industry.
Good call Don. I'm torn between those three, and who knows, maybe the Viper 2 will be out by then.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey Don, you gotta' tell your guys to keep naming these things names like the Viper. Cause that sounds so much cooler than HM 1 or Kiosk. Bring out the Cobra or the Master Blaster or something.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hey Don, you gotta' tell your guys to keep naming these things names like the Viper. Cause that sounds so much cooler than HM 1 or Kiosk. Bring out the Cobra or the Master Blaster or something.
Funny, I was thinking that too. The "Viper" sounds like a machine you wanna take a look at and chrome out :) "Dude, I'm working on my Viper today".

Great product name for sure :)

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
I know it made me want one with a name like that hahaha. :) It sounds so cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
i buy a "Viper" and received it yesterday.

but when i want to install it, seem 2 errors.

i remove any tape holding.
turn on the machin ,
set menu in "roll cut off" ,
execut init setting ,
placed the platen on the position and ture on the Head (Power Button)
i pressed LOAD button, belt moved and LCD screen show "READY"

i sent 1 print, printer start printing and then stoped and seem the "RELOAD PAPER" on the LCD :(:(

i turend off and on again and seem "RELOAD PAPER" again.
after sevral trying , seem belows errors:

SERVICE REQ
:confused::confused::confused:

SERVISE REQ
0001001E
:(:confused::confused:

SERVISE REQ
=====================
now i need help to solve "RELOAD PAPER" and other errores.
:(:confused::(:confused:

·
Banned
2 Posts
Sounds like a loose connection to one of the sensors. Probably a quick fix (probably fixed by the time this is read)

-- Fred

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi guys,

Would like to thank u guys on update for this model from dtg digital. i'm in the midst of getting a viper and i read from obzelite youtube page that there is a gen 3 of this machine ??

seriously, i need to learn from u experienced user beside from the training from the reseller ? any stuff like from what question to ask at the training ?! (well if it's decide to getting this one.. hee)

please please please do enlighten me with ur experience and shed some advise on this machine. and last but not least, i hav no experience in operating any dtg machines at all ....... :eek:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Mate i ahve had a Viper in here for the past week and it is a good machine. It was different from the kiosk but as all new toys you have to get use to them. You will like the viper and have alot of fun with it. Keep in touch and let us know how you go with it all

61 - 80 of 424 Posts