T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about getting a "Direct Advantage Machine" to start off in the DTG world.

we are launching a clothing line and want to print our own designs and my current customers are very interested in my DTG proposal so looking at a cheaper machine to start off with.

i have an opportunity to get one for about $2000 with rip software included.
i know its a Epson 4000 based printer, so now my question.

we are printing on mostly dark shirts, does the rip software have the ability to handle what i am doing, or should i upgrade to a better rip to run it(EK, or MultiRip?)

I have been involved in the DTG world for a while since i have been trying to build my own machine but have run out of time to do it, since we are trying to launch our shirts pretty quickly now.

i would honestly like to switch it over to a CISS to run fire bird inks, heard from someone that uses it, that its great stuff..

we would use this printer A LOT!!!

any advice is appriciated

· Registered
2,738 Posts
thinking about getting a "Direct Advantage Machine" to start off in the DTG world.

we are launching a clothing line and want to print our own designs and my current customers are very interested in my DTG proposal so looking at a cheaper machine to start off with.

i have an opportunity to get one for about $2000 with rip software included.
i know its a Epson 4000 based printer, so now my question.

we are printing on mostly dark shirts, does the rip software have the ability to handle what i am doing, or should i upgrade to a better rip to run it(EK, or MultiRip?)

I have been involved in the DTG world for a while since i have been trying to build my own machine but have run out of time to do it, since we are trying to launch our shirts pretty quickly now.

i would honestly like to switch it over to a CISS to run fire bird inks, heard from someone that uses it, that its great stuff..

we would use this printer A LOT!!!

any advice is appriciated
Hi there do you know if you have to replace parts or if the machine is running already?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.