T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

when placing a design onto a new t shirt in zazzle, you can mess round with the position of the image on the tee. Ive noticed that if I place my design in the center of the 'design' window, it looks a little to the left when shown in the 'model' or 'product' window.

Presumably the area in the design window is the print area they would print the artwork onto the tee on, and this would be centered on the t shirt.

Im just worried about creating an off centre design in the design window to make it look right on the model display but then the design being printed slightly to one side on the actual tee because the 'design' window is printed bang on centre.

Any advce/experiences?

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Zazzle "model view" has always been a pain in the *** for me. Some of their colour overlays are terrible. I always knew that "Design View" was the printed view, but man, when you try to find a decent model and t-shirt combo its shocking. Its a great idea, but poorly executed. I would prefer a more consistent approach to display conformity, but oh well they are a PoD after all. I am thinking of moving all my production elsewhere anyway, although that too has its issues.

You can always post your own mockups on the frontpage anyway. You can even use the Zazzle models if you are crafty.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts