T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Its really gonna depend on the use and the market you are selling to..
differant people perfer differant types of shirts... I would compair the port and company to a gildans or perhaps even a hanes.. The ones i purchased were for t-shirts for an electrican and He was happy with them.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have used Port and Companies 100% 6.1's for basic tees, and my customers seem to love them. I think they have a better fit than Hanes and you get them usually for much cheaper. I also like the selection of colors I have received from them, so I'd give them a thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I bought a lightweight P&C shirt a couple of years ago that I liked at the time. I've heard a few dismissive things about them, but they seemed like an ever so slightly nicer Gildan to me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I used Port & Co. 6.1 and 50/50 and my customer loved them, heard no complain so far. They seem to like the collar better than other shirts.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I use Sanmar for over 95% of my sales and they are great. The P&C T's are rebranded Jerzees and I wear the pc61 on a daily basis. ... JB

·
Registered
347 Posts
I use Sanmar for over 95% of my sales and they are great. The P&C T's are rebranded Jerzees and I wear the pc61 on a daily basis. ... JB
Never knew that. Why can't you get Jerzee's in that range of sizes.

All of the P&C products that I have purchased have suited my customers just fine. And the range of sizes can't be beat.

I think I got a DT tank once for a customer. No complaints.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone dealt with Port & Company Crewneck Sweaters, style PC90 before? I'm having a sweater design put into production and Port & Company seem like the next best thing from Continental, but I haven't physically seen it or touched it before. Also, I've been told their blanks have their labels heat pressed onto the garments. So it's weird to have your own customised tag sewn or screen printed in. Is this true?
Thanks in advance for any info and help :)
Ry

·
Registered
18 Posts
I heard they were rebranded Hanes.. somewhere here on the forums.

Oh well, they are better than Gilden's lately
Ha! That's funny. I'm pretty sure our sales rep told us they were rebranded Gildan's - made in the same factory!

But regardless we do use them for most of our basic orders and have had good success with some of the District Threads line as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts