T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,im new on here but saw this thread and thought i'd better add my own experience of wicked printing stuff. ive been using this company for 4 years since i started printing shirts with a waterbased full kit supplied by them. apart from sending me some really pale black ink one time, ive never really had a problem until july this year. i use, among other colours, a white opaque ink that has always been fine to use and has never caused me any trouble......until now. they supplied a new kind which is absolutely terrible. it smells strongly of garlic and dries on the screen after making just one print. it will not wash off the screen with just water (as the previous brand did) and i had to scrub it so hard that my image wore away leaving just the white ink there. after complaining over 10 times and even resorting to opening up a dispute with paypal to get my money back (although why i thought paypal would help me, i dont know......thanks for that paypal) i received absolutely nothing from wicked printing stuff. in the end i wrote and told them that fair enough, i accept defeat but could you please tell me how to get it off my screen......nothing. i even re-ordered some different coloured ink with a message asking them if they had gone back to their old brand or whether they were likely to in the future..........my order arrived but still absolutely nothing about the white ink. ive missed out on countless orders for black shirts since this happened and feel that their customer service is appalling. if i could find another supplier of waterbased inks in the uk that is happy to sell small amounts to me for around the same price then i wouldnt hesitate to go there. i would strongly recommend against using this company, not due to the price and not due to the products (after all, ive been happy to use them for 4 years), but for the fact that if you have a problem they dont want to know and ignore any attempt to get in touch with them, even loyal customers that have gone back to them time after time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.