T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
YIKES. . . Sad but true. I have been in the Screen Printing Supply Business for 47 years and I understand your frustration. Now here is the skinny. . . .Suppliers have a difficult time finding qualified employees who not only understand the Process of Screen Printing but who are tuned into Customer Service. Screen Printing Supplies are being sold as a commodity and not with any real knowledge of the use of the products. There are dozens of SHAM suppliers and hundreds of people get trapped by their sales pitches. Cheap Junk (Presses, Exposure Units, Dryers) is being sold as if they were the finest pieces if manufacturing equipment. How to avoid the TRAP. . . contact a supplier that belongs to the SGIA ( Screen Graphics and Imaging Association) and who can demonstrate over the phone the details of Screen Fabrics, Inks, Chemicals, and equipment. If in doubt, contact . . [email protected] and I will set you straight. . Been Their and Done That for many years. Ciao

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.