T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new! I've been asked to sublimate rally towells for a football game.

I have an epson 1400
Sublimation Ink from Johnson's plastics
Heat Press, and transfer paper...

Any suggestions on finding towells that are sublimation-able :)

Any tips? I found some poly towels at conde.com but they cost 2.70ish... that's a bit higher than I want to pay for a small towell. Plus I need the whole area printable.

Thanks for ANY tips you have! newbie...

·
Banned
2,512 Posts

I have an epson 1400

Any tips? I found some poly towels at conde.com but they cost 2.70ish... that's a bit higher than I want to pay for a small towell. Plus I need the whole area printable.

I can tell you that the Conde towels print incredibly well. Great colors and they do have towels, several sizes, that you can print the entire surface not just a strip. We also print on micro-fiber towels for a specific purpose and although those are less expensive I have yet to find one that can print the colors of a Conde towel. We use their 11x18" towel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help, I've ordered some conde towels to try it out. Where should I go to find microfiber towels to try as well? Thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yes, Conde does have towels that you can completely sublimate. I would suggest using the Jet Col ...high release paper.The paper will come out of the printer extremely wet...I take the paper over to the press (do not close the press) and let it dry for about 20 secs. You can immediately use the paper.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I have an epson 1400

Hey guys, we are doing rally rags again! Last year we bought them at towelsandblankets.com at a great price but they no longer carry the 100% polyester towels.

Any idea where I can find them CHEAP?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
search micro-fiber towels lots of suppliers, we did 500 white for one of the distributors with there logo, turned out great

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I also found item # 1118WHHPT at McArthur Towels. I haven't seen them yet, but they are suppose to be 11 x 18 100% Polyester towels for abt .65 each.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts