T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else ran into this issue when printing on 100% Polyester, the white ink is bleeding into the red outline but the red didn't appear to have any bleeding so i tried making a few adjustments % values to the "Max White", "Whiteness" and Spray. It seemed to improve a bit when messing with the white settings but was still bleeding. Are there any other adjustments that would be good to take a look at with this issue? Any help is much appreciated.

Sleeve Rectangle Font Wood Symbol

Thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts
ok it has been awhile since I have used any Kornit and I never used the Poly Pro. But about 6ish years ago I used to do poly without problem on my Breeze (once I figured it out that is). Now I know the ink is different but try this and see if it helps, I recommend upping your pretreat levels so the ink gels quicker. Also drop down the white a bit. Its putting down white ink under the entire image and less under the red but on the second layer it is putting down the red (CMYK is thinner than white ink) and when it goes to do that next pass of white there isn't enough pretreat still on there to react to that next layer so you are getting bleeding. I used to do 100% pretreat amount on poly I'm not sure if that is how it still works. And also not sure how different everything is on the poly pro. From what I understand the ink just cures quicker and at lesser heat but like I said I have no experience with it. Just my 2 cents of what used to work maybe it will give you a starting point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts