T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preparing to ship wholesale orders to retailer in large bulk.

Question: I know in regards to selling individual shirts online that it is better presentation to clear poly bag shirts before sending off. Just wondering is it standard practice to do the same for an order of say 500-1000 shirts to retail? Seems like alot of work and when I go to retail stores anyway, I never see them poly bagged on display.

The only way I see it justified is for protection on shipping which brings me to my next question, is it acceptable to just get large plastic bags and basically bag each box full of shirts together to give it some degree of protection?

Lastly so some of you just send the boxed order of shirts like how you initially receive the shirts from all the blank T suppliers? Just blank shirts in a box.

Thanks for your input

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
We supplied Academy and Galyon's for a couple of years, they all have there own requirements but bags weren't one of them. The Catalog Company's wel sell want you to poly bag and put a UPC sticker that they supply. We add 25 cents ea to do this. Indivigual shirts that are shipped as a drop ship just go inside a Sur-Seal type bag, no bag in a bag. We ship most bulk shirts out in the box they came in. Hope it helps, John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts