T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any t-shirt company that suply polo shirts that most resembles the Lacoste Retro-Fit Pique Polo , and the Lacoste Classic Pique Polo ? I have these shirts and think they are the best polo shirts out there. one with longer sleeves, and the other with shorter sleeves thats more like a muscle shirt. I would like to incorporate these styles of polos into my store with my designs on them.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
There are a LOT of polo styles out there. If you search through the San Mar or Bodek catalogs, I'm sure you'll see one that resembles those brands.

You'll most likely have to order a few samples to find one that fits your specific arm length needs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. The stedman by Hanes seems to resemble what im looking for. I'll get a sample and see how it looks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, i've seen many screen printed on. (triple five soul) has one that i love the most. It's a plain black clip art on the side of the shirt of a person falling. Im thinking of doing something simple like that. I think a simple design would work best for the polo shirts, but thats just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Yes, I've also seen polos screen printed (I have a couple that I bought online).

Mostly corporations/businesses embroider their logo on the front left chest, but fashion companies have been known to screen print polos in various print locations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts