T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Figures, 2 minutes after I post it, lol.

Your server is down in order to increase available system resources. We apologize for the downtime. All services should be available by 16:15 EDT.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Nope, I haven't heard anything bad about them. Actually, this is the first I've heard of them, but a quick search seems like they are a pretty established company.

But if they start having frequent downtime, that can be bad for your shop. Not only directly (customers not being able to reach), but indirectly, like if your site is down while the search engines are trying to index your site, your site could be left out of the search engines.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the designs, I noticed they all follow the same 'text only' theme, which could be a marketing statagy, developing a very niche market of text only pocker shirts, is that your idea or do you have other plans? I think Poker ***** could actually be a very popular shirt, alot of girls i know dont have any problem with the word ***** as long as its in a playful manner.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
pocketjacks, personally I didn't even blink at the poker ***** shirt. The *'s in the forum confused me until I checked the site again. I definitely know plenty of people who self identify as "that word", and none who find it any more offensive than any other swear word (though I am aware some disagree).

·
Registered
140 Posts
As a female poker player, my sentiments mirror what most have already expressed. The poker B**** really isn't that bad.

I like your shirts, they're very abrasive in a good way. The fonts all look the same though (although it fits). Maybe you should consider trying other fonts as well. Just my 2 cents. Good job thus far though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts