T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I want to start POD with some of my tshirts designs. Good or bad I just gotta try. I’m thinking Etsy. I’m wanting to select a decent POD company but setting up a website and online store is beyond difficult for me. Is there a place that can do it for me for a price. Someone that is familiar with the industry? Any other suggestions are welcome. I’ve been in Medellin Colombia for a few weeks and there are stores in their malls that produce shirts in front of you for $6.50 usd. I’m guessing shipping from Colombia is expensive.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
By the time you don't print the shirts yourself, sell them yourself, or list them yourself, how much do you expect to make per unit? It's not like POD profit margins are high to start with :eek:

That said, the easiest path to entry would not be a POD service with an Etsy store. It would be a POD marketplace, like Redbubble or TeePublic. That reduces your tasks to: 1) creating the art; 2) uploading the art and listing text. With a POD marketplace, customer support, returns, defects etc are the marketplace's problem, not yours. This is as passive as T-shirt income gets. Unlike Etsy, it costs nothing to try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts