T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so many torrid tshirts and I like the feeling of the fabric for their t-shirts there all short and vintage style and I see that printing companies usually only carry those long hanes tshirts for plus which are unflattering and bulky. Does anyone have any advice on finding a company that does plus size vintage style custom tshirts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found some rn codes
rn # 0100520
rn # 96457
cut 68361
style- s1duskxt
rn #0100609
rn # 108266
rn # 0100520

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
catsmeowsea said:
I found some rn codes
rn # 0100520
rn # 96457
cut 68361
style- s1duskxt
rn #0100609
rn # 108266
rn # 0100520
Those are manufactured by:

0100520 - Mighty Fine
96457 - STONY APPAREL CORP.
68361 - SUBTLE SEDUCTIONS LTD
0100609 - LIQUID BLAINE DESIGNS INC.
108266 - HOUSE ON THE HILL
0100520 - MIGHTY FINE (same as above - one RN per manufacturer, not garment style)

...so it looks like Torrid use a lot of different suppliers depending on the individual needs of the garment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What I would like to know, is how to find out who suppies the vendors. Meaning, where are Mighty Fine and house on the Hill getting their shirts. Finding good quality, plus size women's shirts, at wholesale prices,... ONLINE... is like milking a rock!:mad:

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Can't you get the wholesale pricing from Mighty Fine or House on the Hill?

Have you tried contacting those companies to find out how to get those shirts wholesale?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've contacted Mighty Fine and can't seem to get a hold of someone at House. Mighty said, "We don't give out vendor information. I'm sure you can understand that would be supplying the competition with valuable information."

Hmm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys,

I agree finding suppliers is tough, I used to use a company in india, they were really cheap, but unreliable. Sadly you really do get what you pay for from factories. Why are you all looking at wholesalers? is it teh QTYs?

If you could look for a factory, especially if its just blanks your after. Then you can specifty the GSM (fabric weight), the fabric mix, 100% cotton, 95/5, the pantone colours and even the dimensions. AND you will pay the same or less than wholesale. Its all comes down to minimums qtys they are prepared to do for you.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
If you could look for a factory, especially if its just blanks your after. Then you can specifty the GSM (fabric weight), the fabric mix, 100% cotton, 95/5, the pantone colours and even the dimensions. AND you will pay the same or less than wholesale. Its all comes down to minimums qtys they are prepared to do for you.
what kind of minimums have you see factories offer, Pete?

·
Registered
6 Posts
well for all that i just mentioned your looking at about 300 per colour at my factory. maybe less if its white or black for exmaple and in stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts