T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi
BTC Activewear sell Kustom Kit Comfy T-Shirt in size 20 but is 180g. I don't know what the fit is like or the quality of the t-shirt.
I believe this is a real problem in the industry, trying to find good fitting women's t-shirts. I am just starting out and want to be able to supply t-shirts for women of all sizes and also so they don't have to wear men's t-shirts! But like yourself I am struggling to find suppliers of decent sized women's t-shirts!! :confused:
Good luck with your search

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up on the Kustom Kit tees, its not a brand I have used before, im going to order in a sample in the client wants one, its a shame the 20 only comes in black or white.

Seams to be a bit of a gap in the market at the moment for plus size ladies tees in a range of colours really.

Strange when the average lady in the UK is probably close to a size 16 thesedays :confused:

Still looking if anyone else knows of any??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its hard to find these T-s if your looking for small runs because they are really un common.

Though, if your able to buy 100+ dozen (1200+ pcs) I can help you out, since this will be a minimum factory run.

Chris
Q & Q International

1 - 6 of 6 Posts