T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please help, have problems with my Resolute R-Jet 5 and ink.

Hi.

I have problems with my R-JEt 5. The white ink gets mixed with the cleaning solution from the caping station. When the white ink mix by it self (like it doase like every 2 houres) the its fine, but when I want to get the white ink trough with the "pistol" we get with the printer, then the mixed ink comes. It looks black. Its only in the white ink 8.

I have changed the capping station but its still the same problem.

Please help or giva any advice, I have been without printer for 10 days now and got many angry customers.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Re: Please help, have problems with my Resolute R-Jet 5 and ink.

Hi.

I have problems with my R-JEt 5. The white ink gets mixed with the cleaning solution from the caping station. When the white ink mix by it self (like it doase like every 2 houres) the its fine, but when I want to get the white ink trough with the "pistol" we get with the printer, then the mixed ink comes. It looks black. Its only in the white ink 8.

I have changed the capping station but its still the same problem.

Please help or giva any advice, I have been without printer for 10 days now and got many angry customers.
Hi,
If you follow the instructions we gave you yesterday this should clear. You did not mention here that your machine ran out of white ink and was left empty with the pumps running for 7 days. Without this information you will confuse anyone trying to help you.

If the contaminated ink continues you may have to change the pumps as we suggested yesterday due to them or one of them running dry.

You can call the office in the UK if you require any further help on this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts