T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please suggest some suitable sublimation printers other than Epson.
Printer type - wide format, can also include bulk tank, or CIS system
Budget - $100 - $24000 (Do not want a cheap one that ruins business)
Products to be printed - mobile case, mugs, photo frames, t-shirts, jerseys, etc
Industry type - small to medium scale

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG400 Sublimation Machine for T-Shirts.
You can get a better idea also when you visit some authentic website working on sublimation.
I am looking for sublimation printer to start my own print shop. It would help if you can suggest to me some more sublimation printers so that I can compare and choose the best one for me

·
Administrator
14,559 Posts
It would help if you can suggest to me some more sublimation printers so that I can compare and choose the best one for me
Do your own homework Justin. Just like we asked you to do in the screen printing forum. Have you Googled 'large format dye sublimation printers' yet? Right there will give you all of the available brands.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What's the reason to avoid epson? The F500 is great.

If you buy printers designed for normal inks and paper where someone else just swapped the inks, i agree that that's a waste of money

If you want to buy an expensive printer, HP makes a 64" one based on the latex 335 body. But you need big productions, if it's anything like the latex printers, it requires crazy margins to start a print, so you'll throw in the trash 50 cm of media for each time you start

1 - 5 of 5 Posts