T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new in the business, with a goal of creating a branded line of designed t-shirts with positive, simple-life messages.
I would value anyones feedback on my first attempt at an eccomerce site, especially answering this main question; I have tried to be somewhat unique in my layout and design; in general do you find this attractive to purchase from, or do you recommend a more basic template design that people might find more professional?

Thank you all in advance for your time and help. Either link takes you to my site

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reminds me a lot of life is good
I have a vision for what my product and company will be, and yes, my goals could certainly be called more similar to them than say, T-Shirt Hell, etc.
But do you find my site attractive and professional, and/or do you have recommendations to make it more so?
Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
O I love the website it's clean and professional I just noticed the similarities but if that was the direction u were heading in than it worked however it is not so strong a similarity that it will cause issues or be difficult to differentiate so congrats

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Loved the site as it was clean, easy to navigate, and professional. Loved the shirts, and I think you have a good idea. Congrats...and good luck.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Overall the site is very good. One thing I would recommend is making the text on the site bigger. Right now it is quite small. Also your font is a bit hard to read. Most web sites use Arial or Verdana or something that is relatively simple.

You also might want to consider adding additional contact information and expanding your About Us page a little. People like to feel a connection with a company. Telling them the story of how and why you started helps with that.

Overall it's a lovely site and your photography is top notch. Beautiful pictures.

By the way, I live in Traverse City, so it appears you're in my neck of the woods. It was fun seeing a hometown web site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am brand new in the business, with a goal of creating a branded line of designed t-shirts with positive, simple-life messages.
I would value anyones feedback on my first attempt at an eccomerce site, especially answering this main question; I have tried to be somewhat unique in my layout and design; in general do you find this attractive to purchase from, or do you recommend a more basic template design that people might find more professional?

Thank you all in advance for your time and help. Either link takes you to my site
I like it. It's clean, focused, easy to navigate and is simple, but doesn't lose the style and uniqueness that you put into it. I also like your motto of "work smart not hard" very catchy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you to all for your time, advice, and encouragement. The site was actually built by my 16 year old son; It has been priceless to have his help. I will improve on the areas mentioned (font size, personalization).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts