T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi thank you for taking the time to look over my site / brand. Any constructive feedback is seriously appreciated! We are a very new clothing company that has been open for business just under a month now, we are still looking to expand the product range vastly but financial constraints are preventing us from doing so right now! ( we need more screens haha any great places to secure cheap screens in the UK would be great)

We focus on producing high quality garments printed on bamboo fibre t-shirts and recycled organic cotton jumpers. Would love some advice on the site what would turn you off from purchasing etc as well as some good points. Also if anyone has any great ways to get knowledge of my brand out there I would love to hear about it. Just spent all morning emailing t shirt blogs but any other ways would be great.

Thank you once again for taking the time to look at this, the link is bellow.

Welcome | Wise Old Sage

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi ~ I really like your concept & love the bamboo & eco-consciousness of the company. The dip dying looks awesome! The site looks clean & simple and matches the look of your apparel.

I would put your company philosophy on the front page of the site. Right now it's just some pictures of shirts and no description of your concept or company... what's your "Unique Selling Proposition" - what's great & special about your company and clothes.

Also having that up front will be good for your SEO. :)

Best to you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! I did have the about us section displayed on the front page but was told over on the reddit entrepreneurship subreddit that it looked to cluttered and the clothes should be first! I think im going to put it back! Thank you for the feed back its great to know im on the right track with this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.