T-Shirt Forums banner

Please review my hang tag design

931 views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  jsf 
#1 ·
Hi there, guys what do you think about this one, need some advice for tag I think to go with mate black paper and some white "hard" like emboss ink.
Thaks

Eyewear Product Text Font Logo

See less See more
#6 ·
If these tags are to go on shirts that are sold exclusively online, what justifies the added expense for a pull promotion if the buyer is already aware of your online store?

You could take that extra money, time and creativity and focus on the packing.

You will still be able to give your shirts that added value and make your online store memorable.

#7 ·
Thank you very much for you advice, but :) I can't agree with you in my case, and I can explain why:
to print my web adress on the back of tag will cost me 5-10 buck extra, for 5-10 buck (for small run, for big runs its free) I don't believe you that you can make custom package, but I can for this money make my tag to look better.
And you now .. web adress on hang tag it's a free advertising of your company, and I don't understand company that don't do this, you know .. not only you can see this tags, for example if the tag looks good, not cheap people can keep it.
custom package is a great idea you make some good impression. But they cost, and for a start up company is pretty expensive. I thought about screen printing some poly mailers, I think this is most affordable way to custom you package but I'm not sure if I'll have the money for my first t -shirts..

#10 ·
I like the last bunch better, my fave is the bottom one. I also like it without the running man, but that is because I'm unfamiliar with your style.

I do have to agree with the others about the validity of the tag, the only reason I use them is for when they're going into a retail store. I think an alternative may be to put promos inside of the packing....

#11 ·
Guys thaks you a lot for you comment ! :)
You know I'm gona sell them on ebay to, and ebay has a option for clothing, new with tag, and new with out tag, I think people have used to see clothing with tags.. and i think this give some more brand value to your product, nobody give a .. on them but all together they make an impression. well .. this is my opinion

#26 ·
Thank you all ! i wanted to go with a simple variant nothing just the name and web adress, the rest can be found there, and the person who will get this hang tag or business card will know what is it about, so i don't need to put city, adresses, country, 3 telephones, 2 faxes, 4 email and so on :)))
About printing, they were made by PrintSafari.com on the hardest paper that they have, and in gloss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.