T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Outstanding. I like it a lot. My only criticism is your logo banner. It struck me as forgettable, and not obvious at all. Didn't catch the eye, and looked too simple/generic.

The site itself and the rest of the design is outstanding.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!! I ll change the logo...

Outstanding. I like it a lot. My only criticism is your logo banner. It struck me as forgettable, and not obvious at all. Didn't catch the eye, and looked too simple/generic.

The site itself and the rest of the design is outstanding.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi, I also agree that the site look preety well but you logo is not good at all .. as a graphic designer i recommend you to change it as soon as possible :)) What I can also recommend you is that you should remove the phrase " the online tshirt store" people know this fact so you don't need it, alsow you should work at your "5" and in my opinion just expresion "fivesportees" will be just great, what you need to do is just customise it a bit ! I asure you that the result will be great !
By the way what engine did you use for you shop ?!

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi,,
thanks a lot for the suggestion...i have changed the logo and other things....Please guide me how can i use my design on tshirt template...i am using corel draw....how my designs will get superimposed on that...i mean how design will take curves accordingly....

Hi, I also agree that the site look preety well but you logo is not good at all .. as a graphic designer i recommend you to change it as soon as possible :)) What I can also recommend you is that you should remove the phrase " the online tshirt store" people know this fact so you don't need it, alsow you should work at your "5" and in my opinion just expresion "fivesportees" will be just great, what you need to do is just customise it a bit ! I asure you that the result will be great !
By the way what engine did you use for you shop ?!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well .. you are on the right way, just throw away big" FS" letter , also blue background and white one that is behind blue :)) let just the "fivesportees" on transparent background :) believe me it will look great :) about you second question I did not understand you properly .. what do you mean "how design will take curves accordingly" ??

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Aquaman,
I mean tshirt template have curves ie it shows cloth to be curved so that it looks real.What i wanted to ask is how can my design be superimposed on template to look it real.I think i made sense...Hope You understand :)

Well .. you are on the right way, just throw away big" FS" letter , also blue background and white one that is behind blue :)) let just the "fivesportees" on transparent background :) believe me it will look great :) about you second question I did not understand you properly .. what do you mean "how design will take curves accordingly" ??

·
Registered
612 Posts
I like the actual pictures of you (or whoever that is) in the shirts much better than the mockups. I am always hesitant to purchase from a company thats shirts are obviously mockups. With all the photo-shopping out there, I see a lot of shirts that are for sale that I have serious doupts if they can be produced. I've seen a lot of post on this site where people have done that, and waited for a purchase to figure out how to get the shirts made, and are in real trouble.

Since it looks like you already have your shirts printed, why not use those pics in your store? I think it will add a lot of credibility to your site.

Also, I would consider raising your prices a bit. It seems like you have a niche market, and if I was in that market, I think I would pay more than $9 each. Sometimes too low makes me wonder about the quality.

Other than that, nice job!

Good luck...Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts