T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and also new tothe t-shirt business. My problem is(and this may be a big one) Im not sure where to really start. What I do know is (1) my target audience (2) where I plan on selling my t-shirts and (3) the price I plan on charging. Now, Im thinking, where do I go from here. Do I invest in equipment or have some else do the work? Where do I get t-shirts? PLEASE PLEASE spare your time and give me any points I could use. I'd really appreciate any advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome here Pincess. I'm new too, i would advise you first know what kind of t-shirts you wanna sale (which designs?), this will tell you which is your target and where you can/should sale them. The price of the tshirt depends on what is the quality you want to have and which is your target (if you target students then it has to be cheap for instance etc.) The first thing to know i think is: what would be on your t-shirts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting to me. Well, I know what design I'd like to make and my targert audience. My problem is where to go from here in relation to euipment and all the options out there.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
To get blanks, you have many options: S & S, Bodek & Rodes, Alpha, American Apparel...the list goes o forever. I would reccomend subscribing to impressions magazine, which is free. There is alot of info about the business in there.

For printing, either heat transfers, or direct screen printing. Read the forum, and you will find more about that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
jdr8271 said:
To get blanks, you have many options: S & S, Bodek & Rodes, Alpha, American Apparel...the list goes o forever. I would reccomend subscribing to impressions magazine, which is free. There is alot of info about the business in there.

For printing, either heat transfers, or direct screen printing. Read the forum, and you will find more about that.
I've never heard of impressions magazine. I googled and found impressionsmag.com, is this what you're referring to? Also, any other industry publications you know of would be valuable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. I've taken the time and look around the forum. Got lots of info. I'll make some decisions and take it from there. Thanks for the information and I'll be talking to you all soon 'cause I'll know there will be more questions to come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts