T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone! Can someone please point me in the right direction. Can anybody tell me where I could find dickies button down style workshirts for toddler/baby sizes. Possible wholesale? Thanks for your time, Chad

· Registered
3 Posts
We have been a Dickies distributor for nearly 15 years. Dickies does not currently make infant/toddler apparel directly but they DO license it out to a company called 'Exuisite Apparel'. Here is there ph# 212-268-0072. I don't know much about them or if they make the item you are asking about but it's a start. We carry all the regular Dickies items and they do have a classic button down work shirt but the smallest size is 6/8. The item # for it is QS201. You can find it on our site. Hope that helps.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, thanks for your time. I inquired about the wholesale prices of their dickies button shirts. Out of curiosity, how much do they cost per shirt...roughly? Thanks, Chad
Hi Chad,
Dickies actually has a several different button up work shirts. Take a look at our website minnesotaworkwear dot com and you can see them all. You may want to also check out the Red Kap work shirts. Quite a bit cheaper still real nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.