T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am just getting started in this business and i was wondering what is the best introduction into this world? what should i read up on, what programs to use and things that would aide me in developing shirt desgins and producing shirts to sell to the people.

I was wondering if any of you know wether or not there is a way to get the brand name on the tag of the t-shirts or if the companys shirts you order in bulk their tags come on it for instance off of the site customink.com when you order the gildan shirts does there tag come on it or can you have your own companies on it...thank you for anyone who answers these questions. I really appreciate it. There will be plenty more to come. thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I was wondering if any of you know wether or not there is a way to get the brand name on the tag of the t-shirts or if the companys shirts you order in bulk their tags come on it
Yes, this process is commonly called "relabeling". If you do a forum search for relabeling, you will find tons of information and research on the topic.

Basically you would order the labels with your company name on it from a label company (www.clothinglabels4u.com, luckylabel, djslabels, are some companies that provide this service).

Then you can use any blank t-shirt brand you want and either have your screen printer relabel them or get in contact with a local seamstress that could relabel them for you. There are also businesses that specialize in relabeling blank t-shirts.

was wondering what is the best introduction into this world?
This forum is a pretty decent start :) Just read through many of the forums and search for topics you are interested in by keyword and you'll find tons of information at your fingertips.

what should i read up on, what programs to use and things that would aide me in developing shirt desgins and producing shirts to sell to the people
All questions are answered here :)

What programs to use? Try a search for the keyword software

How to get shirts with your own tag? Try a search for the keyword relabel

If you still have questions after doing a search and reading through some topics, feel free to post your specific questions here and other members will help you out with an answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts