T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have recently just got a replacement printer from Epson still same the workforce 1100 printer. Does anyone know why when I print I get smudged ink all over the place even the the left over spots on the transfer paper? I tryed doing head cleanings about 5 times still smudge all over the place. I even changed my ink cartridges still the same.
But, when I print on regular paper it prints out fine.
But when i print on Transfer sheets I use Blue Grid, and Jet pro soft ones. And it starts to get smudged ink all over place. Like it looks bad! Is somethin wrong with this replacement printer? I never had this problem with my other printer I sent back.
Then, when changed the settings to plain paper, it's not has bad but I still get a few spots of black ink on it.
When I even tryed the nozzel check my patterns come out all fine.
Here's an example of transfer sheet what it does for my ink all the time now!
View attachment 2012

Can anyone please help me how to fix this..
Thanks soo much,

Attachments

· Registered
126 Posts
I see your problem. your printer doesn't like twilight. lol It actually looks like your paper feeder is getting ink on it. I have a Kodak printer and I actually have to take the printer half way apart to clean the paper feeders. As to how the ink is getting smudged it looks like you have a bad print head thats controlling the red ink. I do believe when you print of transfer paper the printer actually changes the pulse that controls how much ink to lay down. call epson and ask about it. I moved up to a epson 1400 and its wonderful!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.