T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a local Fire Dept. that wants 100 Navy Blue Short Sleeved T-Shirts with White print on front and back. Front of shirt is a logo left chest and the back is the maltese logo as well bigger center of the back. They don't have any artwork either. They said they would most likely be back for more reprints and maybe more work down the road. What should I charge them? PLEASE reply a.s.a.p as they would like a response from me soon. Thanks!

· Registered
2,140 Posts
I have a local Fire Dept. that wants 100 Navy Blue Short Sleeved T-Shirts with White print on front and back. Front of shirt is a logo left chest and the back is the maltese logo as well bigger center of the back. They don't have any artwork either. They said they would most likely be back for more reprints and maybe more work down the road. What should I charge them? PLEASE reply a.s.a.p as they would like a response from me soon. Thanks!
I would be right around $6.75 for 100 navy tees with 1 color on each side...also that is counting flashing both sides.

· Registered
2,140 Posts
Basikboy said:
I was thinking around the same but wonder if they are going to freak out if i charge them tax because they are in the same state. How should i approach this? Thanks again!
No way are they going to freak and if they do they need to take that up with the government!

Also I would first ask them if they are tax exempt.

· Registered
1,385 Posts
What do i do if they are tax exempt? Thanks for all the help with this guys, i usually just sell my own designs but have been taking on other printing jobs lately.
Here in AZ the tax office has a form that a customer can fill out if they want to make a tax exempt purchase (form 5000A). They have to enter their business info and sales tax ID. They then check the reason for the tax exemption. You then keep that on file in case you ever get audited.

My Shirt Quoter Spreadsheet tells me that the job is between $6.75 and $7.31 depending on shirt selection

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.