T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a color separation video using Separation Studio. In the example they were using a cool image of Frankenstein. I would really like to get a copy of this image to play around with. Does anyone have it or can anyone tell me where to get it?

Thanks!
-Jim

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it was Youtube and they allow comments ask where they got it? They may or may not reply but doesn't hurt to try.
Hi John,

I tried that but YouTube wouldn't let me post. So I found the person's website that made the video and haven't got a response from them yet.

Take your pic and do a google image search
Hi Jim,

That is the first thing I tried. I did a reverse image search with Google and Tineye, with no luck.

As someone else posted for me to try Reviation. I contacted them and they did get back to me. They said it is not one of their artworks. They sayd it was made by the makers of AccuRIP and not for sale.

So I have a brother that is an artist. I can have him draw something similar. I can scan and vector it. Does anyone know someone that would be good at coloring in and making a b&w scan look like a nice color image?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.