T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just bought a used Graphtec CE5000 from cL, and I am having trouble getting ROBO-Master Pro to reckognize my plotter.

When I downloaded the ROBO-Master Pro from the CD it came with, it was version 2.4 and I wasn't able to figure out to cut.

In the "File" menu, the "Cut" function was functional, but now when I download the newest version 4.6 or 4.4 (I can't remember), the "Cut" function is grayed out, so I can't click it.

When I click File>Output Settings>Output to Plotter, it says 'Cannot find the Graphtec Craft ROBO Pro S Driver. Please install the driver."

Someone please help, it is probably an easy fix. I am trying to get it working by tonight if possible.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I work mine through Coral or Illy so not sure if this helps but make sure that the cutter is in your printers in the control panel. I think that if your just using the cutter, you have to have the cutter as your default printer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have Correl or Adobe.. and yes the cutter is in my "printers" from control panel.. still cant figure it out.. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got on to post the solution that the graphtec support helped me with, and they told me exactly what you just said Nick..

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts