T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, now days I see a lot of options on sublimation inks promising no clogging, no drying, fade resistant,etc... What would you consider the 3 UPDATED inks to consider ?? (Better if they don't need a profile) and if they offer a ciss even better, thank you in advance 馃檪
Btw: I have a wf7520

Registered
i may have mistaken their new sublimation ink for pigment

you still need a profile for their pigment ink, but not their new 4.3 dyesub ink for epson's

CS/4.3 are the newest line of our sublimation inks which was designed to have the ability to print the colors without running a custom profile. By simply installing this ink and running Epson鈥檚 standard settings with the exception of raising the quality to high you should be able to achieve the colors that the above inks can but without the hassle of going through and installing custom profiles.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes , most need a profile but eve. Cobra wrote me back saying that clogging can occur and profile need it when I remember they stated that they have one that does not clogged , so basically now days it's a try and error thing... Still cobra seems amazing but I would like more options, i read that inkowl is good but don't know, and other called inkjack or something like that...any info will be appreciate it 馃檪

Registered
Like most things now a days only a few companies make a lot of this stuff. I can't see all these sudden sub ink companies doing "their" own. Unless like Epson or J-Tek and the Evil Saw grass I think most are just rebrands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts