T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Re: Please Help!

1. Is sp the way to go and if not, what is
I think it can be done with a roller screen printer. But not many screen printers have that capability (printing all over printing after the garment is sewn together).

It can be done a bit easier *before* the garment is sewn together. Then you'd need someone to sew the fabric into a t-shirt after it's printed.

InYourFaceApparel.com does one type of this type of printing, but I'm not sure if it's "screen printing". They call it "water sublimation".

: "duplicate" threads merged together :) :

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
do you know any roller screen printers numbers or infomation other than inyourfaceapparel
Sorry, I don't. I found one in Canada one time when I was searching google, but I don't remember the name of the company.

Your best option might be to go with the local company that you know can do the work. I don't think there's a lot of "competition" in the all-over-printing market, so the prices they quoted might just be in line with what you'd get elsewhere

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
ahh, is that a do it yourself job or are there printers that do it
Yep, I think there are companies that will press the plastisol transfers on the shirts for you. Since we don't really allow self promotion on this forum, the best way to find out of other members could do it would be to place a SERVICE REQUEST in the classifieds area here once you reach 15 posts.

In the meantime, you could keep checking around and googling for companies to see if any screen printers can do what you're looking for.

You might also want to check the boards at http://boards.screenprinters.net to see if any printers there have the equipment to do what you're looking for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.